Monday 23 September 2013

Model Search Competition

Just a little update for you guys! I was lucky enough to have been approached by The Model Team while out in Edinburgh to take part in their Model Search competition, in association with the St James Centre and the Scotsman Evening News, Edinburgh. As if that wasn't lovely enough, I got a call a week ago saying that I'd been selected by the judges as a semi-finalist, which was totally unexpected!

So; this week I've been given the challenge of raising as much money as I can for the Forth One charity Cash for Kids. I've been taking my fundraising bucket to and fro with me from home, on the train, to work, and to uni! I also organised a dress-down day at my Mum's primary school workplace, with her help.

Everyone has been so generous and today I handed in over £110 to the charity, which I'm very happy about.

The public have been voting for their favourite models to go through to the final, so hopefully I'll be one of the lucky few! We find out the results on the 30th of September.

You can vote for me (or anyone else!) here.

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for my lack of activity on this blog recently - I've been forced to move out of my flat in Edinburgh and back home, as the costs for bills and maintenance were rocketing constantly. Thus, I've not had the time or means to take any decent outfit photos or spend any time writing.
However, I should hopefully have a massive new triple OOTD ready in the next day or so!
Until then, back to more flat-hunting!

Much love,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment