Monday 29 July 2013

End of Summer Wish List

With the torrential rain in Edinburgh today I can feel the approach of Autumn, and I have to say I'm pretty excited! The transition between Summer and Autumn is my favourite time of year for many reasons, one being the darker palette of A/W collections which suit my tastes completely.

I've been browsing different sites for Autumn inspiration and compiled my 'End of Summer' wish list - enjoy!








































Silk Top - & Other Stories








































Leather Flats - & Other Stories








































Dark Floral Jumpsuit - Topshop








































House Ring - Monki








































Printed Tote - Monki










































Floral Shirt - Topshop Boutique









































'Jasper' Cut Out Boots - Topshop








































Plain T-Shirt Dress - Monki









































Printed Tote - Monki









































Bunny Necklace - Monki


As you can probably tell, Monki is one of my new favourite online shops; I love the fun yet stylish aesthetic their clothes and accessories have, and their design is always spot on. (Unfortunately their website appears to not allow linking to specific products, however I've linked to their product pages).

Another of my favourites at the moment is & Other Stories, whose beautiful pieces all seem to be impeccably designed and styled in their 'stories', or lookbooks. I love discovering online shops such as these because they give you much better design and quality for a more reasonable price than most high-street brands.

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these brands too! I reeeally want to work for the Monki store on Carnaby street (sent my cv recently.) Have you been to it? Looks like a store from the future! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to it, I didn't have time to do ANY exploring the only time I was in London :( I'm determined to go back soon though, I'll have to check it out then. I hope you get it lovely! xx

      Delete