Friday 26 July 2013

Update - STV's 'Get The Look'

A while back in my 'Love From Lou Lou' post I mentioned that my fellow blogger Louise and myself had been asked while out shooting photos to take part in a little short by STV called 'Get the Look', which showcases street style across Scotland.
I recently received an email with an attached copy of the episode in which I feature, which was very exciting and a delight to watch! It's being shown in advert breaks during Coronation St, as far as I'm aware.
Having people mention that they'd spotted me on TV is a little unsettling at times, but great fun, and I'm so happy to have been a small part of this project!

Here's the clip in which my outfit is featured, and you can see the details of my outfit in this post.

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I've only just seen this post now! The video looks sooo good! Can't wait to see mine next month :) xx

    ReplyDelete