Monday 10 June 2013

More Edinburgh Shots & Wish List

I thought I'd post some more of the outfit shots that Louise and I took the other day in Edinburgh!
I was going to post them along with some other ideas for styling the key pieces - however due to my being still under the weather and also due to a myriad of problems which have arisen with our flat I'll have to undergo that project at a later date.

For now, though, here's some of the best shots we managed to get of myself (Louise will be posting hers on her own blog here) and also a little peek at my current wish list! If only my student budget would stretch just a little further... 








































Blouse & Playsuit - TOPSHOP

Again with the Topshop blouse... I swear it appears in most of my outfits, it's just so effortlessly classy and wearable! Here I've paired it with a black pinafore playsuit which I nabbed in the sale, which I love, however the straps do fall down as they're a little long.



















Shoes - DEENA & OZZY at URBAN OUTFITTERS








































Dress - TOPSHOP, Shoes - AS BEFORE
This dress is again from Topshop; I've had it for a while and over the winter it was perfect styled underneath a jumper with some boots. Over the summer, it's so comfy and easy to wear by itself. 

Finally, continuing with the Topshop theme, here's my wish list of items I've pined over while at work:







































Tailored Tapered Trousers - £40
WHATEVER Split Wedges - £60








































Quilted Seam Skirt - £35







































Floral Print Crop Trousers - £40








































Happy window shopping! 

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ines! I love your blog and style, I'm so glad you posted here! Followed you on twitter/Lookbook xx

      Delete