Tuesday 11 June 2013

Accesories Edit

I finally brought some accessories over to my flat from home, so I thought I'd select a few of my favourites and show them off!

These supercool sunglasses are from Topshop! The lovely delicate gold arms and bridge are contrasted with massive, tactile glittery frames which, according to my flatmate Em, are reminiscent of the Rocky Horror 'groupies'. I plan to wear them with some of my pretty floral dresses this Summer. 

The earrings were a gift from my good friend Lucy, who studies in Dundee and so has access to the amazing  fashion boutique Maggie's Farm. Every time I wear them people compliment their classy aesthetic, and then notice the skull detail, which adds just a little gothic edge. I love the juxtaposition of classic and modern style.



The spiked bracelet was another Topshop sale steal, however it's too big for me to wear as a bracelet (curse my tiny hands!) and so I've discovered it looks pretty awesome as an anklet. I'll be featuring it in some looks soon! 

My bird necklace from Accessorize is one of my favourite pieces of jewellery; I tend to wear it with most outfits, as it's simple and feminine yet unique.




























I wore this geometric necklace from Urban Outfitters for work today, as I left in a bit of a rush and it makes even the simplest outfit look special! I wore it with a charcoal cashmere jumper (a charity shop find), my bleach blue Topshop 'Mom' jeans and my Topshop studded loafers.

If you want to get an idea of how my outfit turned out, I located some similar items online - just click on the images!





Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment