Monday 8 July 2013

Backstage at Cheynes

It's safe to say I'm pretty exhausted after the shoot yesterday with Cheynes - we were all there for almost 12 hours! However the atmosphere was wonderful, thanks to a mixture of the amazing team, the coolest venue ever and a certain Andy Murray. The other models were so lovely and friendly and were all breathtaking - it was a little daunting at times.

Here are some sneaky backstage shots from the shoot! I'll post the finished results when I receive them.






 



























On Saturday, Adam and I went exploring in the beautiful Roslin Glen, somewhere that has a lot of meaning to the both of us. It's a wonderfully ethereal place full of magical flora and fauna, and a great place for filming and photography. I'll feature all of the photos in my next post, but here's a sneak peek showing off my (then incomplete) new haircut.




























Sunglasses - FOSSIL
Adam, who took this shot, is in the middle of piecing together a little short film out of the clips he shot during the day - I'll post it on here as soon as it's ready!

Emily x


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing Adam's short film :) Roslin Glen sounds lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's looking brilliant, will hopefully have it up soon! Xx

      Delete