Wednesday 29 May 2013

Birdbones and Blouses

Hi guys!

I'm Emily.
I'm 18, an English/Scottish literature student, a model (kind of) and a part-time worker at Topshop.

I've just finished my first year of university and am currently attempting to adjust to independent life in the wonderful city that is Edinburgh.
Having just moved into my first flat in one of the old townhouses of the city, I thought I should start a blog and document the hilarious failures and joyous successes of my daily life whilst finding my feet in the big bad world of reality.

Within the bumbling beginnings of this blog you should hope to see/read about:
Daily flat life with my amazingly quirky flatmates and friends, OOTDs and style posts, recipe ideas, art, music, film and whatever else interests me at the time, to be honest.

Hope to see you around!
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment