Monday 3 June 2013

OOTD - Pyjama Luxe

Today I'm feeling a little under the weather, and so I thought I'd cheer myself up by having a stylish 'pyjama day'! The trousers I'm wearing aren't actually pyjamas - a fact which I've had to explain to many a person - they're the silkiest, comfiest formal 'Gatsby' joggers by Louche at Joy.































I bought these a good few months ago, when there really wasn't anything like them on the high-street, and I fell in love immediately with their unusual, quirky pattern and detailing, such as the turn-up bottoms and drawstring with metal ends.


My blouse is by Topshop, it's such a wearable piece I find myself thinking about buying another in a different colour! The little golden square collar button is a lovely detail. You can find it on the website here. (I bought the Tall version to make it easier to tuck into things..)



My shoes are, again, by Mel - they really do go with any outfit! See my last OOTD for details.




Thankfully, now there are loads of options similar to these trousers on the high street! Here are my picks;

From top : TOPSHOP, ASOS, ZARA




































































I really hope more brands begin to embrace the idea of comfort and style!

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I love your style and I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete